Interested in Touring Crooms?
Join us on Friday's from 9:15 am - 10 am for a tour for anybody interested in learning more about our school. RSVP here.
Laptop & Schedule Pickup Info
- Returning student families may complete the Parent Online Laptop Training linked here in advance of August 13th: http://bit.ly/croomsaoit_laptoptraining
- Once the online training is complete, families may pick up their student’s laptop and schedule on August 13th at 6:00pm
9th Graders and New Students to Crooms: Laptop Training
- Attend either session more convenient for your family. It is required for new families to attend the face to face trainings below.
- August 13th at 6:00pm
AVAILABLE JULY 1st: Technology Fee and Laptop Insurance Payment Method
- It is required to use MySchoolBucks® to pay Laptop Insurance and Technology Fees in advance of the Orientation Meetings detailed below. If your student attended school within SCPS last year, you may use the same MySchoolBucks® account used for school lunches. Enrollment in MySchoolBucks® is easy for families new to SCPS. Use the link below and select “Sign up today!” with your child’s name and student ID number to register. Laptop Insurance covers replacement of the laptop in the case of loss or irreparable damage with a $100 deductible rather than the full cost of the laptop at $1,500. The Technology User Fee assists our academy in covering the cost of replacement parts for laptops as well as the software licensing fees for the vast programs imaged to our student laptops.
- The fee schedule is as follows:
- Laptop Insurance: $21, Technology User Fee: $31
- Click here to pay for Laptop Insurance and Technology User Fees Starting JULY 1!
- Login then select “School Store -> Categories -> Student Fees”
Open House, 6:00 PM Thursday, August 29th
Come in to see each of your student’s teachers in their classes to briefly present their curriculum. As usual, you will rotate from 1st to 7th period.
All athletes must be cleared through the Athletic Department prior to conditioning, tryouts, open gyms or participation in a sport.
Athletic packets are available at this websitehttps://tinyurl.com/sportpacket
Academic is a PRIORITY. Eligibility is determined by the FHSAA and Seminole County Public School Policy. Incoming freshmen are given one semester to bring or maintain a minimum 2.0 unweighted GPA. An unweighted GPA of 2.0 is required at the end of each semester to maintain or become eligible
for athletics. Eligibility is governed by the FHSAA and the dates it imposes.
Baseball Fall Ball
If you are interested in participating for Crooms Academy of IT Fall ball. Please Coach DiNapoli on August 22nd at 6:30pm in the Crooms Gym.
You must have completed the sport packet to participate in Crooms Fall Baseball.